Wednesday, June 10, 2009

As if I didn't have enough distractions already...

"I'm Just Saying" stalker and fellow blogger Brandon and I have teamed up to form a super group, kind of like Cream or Journey, where we will collaborate on a blog dedicated to nectar of the gods, beer! We will retell stories of drunken nights, review beers you have to try, and even post pictures of such things as our favorite bars, beers and drunken fools that have passed out and now have a penis drawn on their face (hopefully never me again!). This will be all things beer. You can expect recipes, cool links, interviews and hilarity. It is in the early stages, but feel free to check it out, and don't be afraid to sign on as a follower, we would love to know who out there is actually reading! Go here for more, trust me, it will be worth your while, I'm just saying...