Friday, April 24, 2009

Stuck at home, without a lady or luck by my side...

Most of you know that Nichole is out seeing the sights and sounds of the "greatest city in the world" with her girlfriends this weekend, while yours truly holds down the fort back at Chateau Marcole. Well, I decided I would run into Auburn for a couple of ice cold Dos Equis last night. I needed to get out of the house for a bit, was going a bit stir crazy. Well, didn't work out quite like I had hoped. Stopped at the local gas station, and wouldn't you know it, the damn Jetta wouldn't start again. So here I sit, no car, dreaming about what life is like outside of these four walls. I don't have the scratch to repair whatever the f*ck is wrong with my lemon, as we are going to Las Vegas in a week and a half, so I am debating on what to do with it. I probably can't leave it at the gas station, even though it is out of the way. I could get it towed here, and try to get someone to come here to check it out, in hopes that it is something minor. I could have it towed to a garage, and just leave it there until we can afford to get it fixed. I just don't know what to do about the damn thing. It has been running fine, and it just wouldn't start after I put gas into it. Battery works fine, everything lights right up, but not even as much as a sound with the engine. Anyone looking for a Jetta?!

Weather looks nice, think I'll get my new garden cart put together and start some yard work here. I need to finish working in the basement, as it is looking much better already. I still have a laundry list of things I want to get done in the next month around here. Supposed to be a gorgeous weekend, so I will most likely be outdoors getting shit done, should be great! Oh, and if anyone is bored, come visit Kerrigan and I, we won't be going to far with no car!