Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I need help with a couple of things...

Went to the circus last night, and walked away scratching my head. I've been many times before, but never really thought about it. What inspires a person to want to be a circus performer? Is there a circus school one must go to in order to fine tune tight rope walking, or juggling fire? Is there a minor league circus circuit where you work your way up to the big top? How does one become the Ring Master? Is he the person who graduates clown college with the highest GPA? Is it the sweet outfits, all shiny and full of sequins? Maybe it is all the trailer time between shows, where they all get freaky with each other?! I just don't understand, and if anyone has any insight, I would love to hear about it.

In a completely unrelated news story, Yawkey dropped a human sized steam pile on the floor last night while we were at the circus. I guess he heard that the elephants were not going to be there last night and wanted us to get our share of shit smell in the air. Well, he succeeded! I let him out before we left, but princess must have been too scared of the rain, and didn't drop stink in the back yard. Thanks buddy!