Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Streaking straight to a heart attack...

Well, the Red Sox winning streak ended last night at 11 games, losing 9-8 to the Cleveland Indians on an error in the bottom of the 9th. Horrible way to end it, but they didn't deserve it last night, with sloppy defense and suspect pitching from starter Brad Penny. One thing that has developed early in the season is my growing man crush on Jason Bay, left fielder for the Sox. The guy is good! Solid defense in the field, and clutch at the plate, what a great pickup he has been!

Speaking of streaking, the Celtics and Bulls played another OT game in their playoff series, with the Celtics squeaking it out thanks to some clutch shooting by Paul Pierce. This series is causing me to potentially have another man crush in Rajon Rondo. This kid is amazing! He is averaging a triple double this series, which is unheard of. He is just playing great!!

I'm thinking that all this has caused me to have heart problems as I woke up this morning out of a dead sleep clutching my chest, unable to breathe a full breath. It was a smidge scary, but passed fairly quickly and all is good. I'm pretty sure I just needed to rip some farts. Whatever the case, all is good now!