Monday, April 27, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover, Basement Edition

So I finally paid some attention to our basement over the weekend. My man cave had gotten pretty nasty looking over the winter, with very little attention being paid to it. With the weather warming up, and party season quickly approaching, I had to get back down there and clean it all up. This was no easy task, as we have a lot of stuff down there! Well, I rearranged a few things, added more beer and sports paraphernalia and gave it a general face lift, and let me tell you something, I really like it down there. It's nice to have it back, all we need now is a party!

Speaking of parties, we are in full planning mode now for my big 30th bday party next month. We have secured one band and I am working on lining up a second. We plan on having at least a couple of kegs, maybe 3. A trip to NH for booze is on the agenda one of these days (along with Red Hook, damn I love that place). Solo cups have been purchased for pong, beirut or flip cup, whatever your drinking game desire is. I'm hoping we see you all there!