Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Look at that, two in one day!

Just spent the last 10 minutes down on my hands and knees cleaning up doggie piss, that is always fun! Yawkey, in his typical fashion, gets all excited around other dogs and forgets to control his bowels. He ran around here spraying like a god damn fire hose until I snapped the leash on him and brought him outside where he continued to piss enough to fill a Heineken mini keg! Once I got the urine all cleaned up I sit back down only to find the sweet smell of shit climbing up my nostrils. Smelled as if the pup just pooped directly into my nose, but his farts usually smell horrible, so no real concern. However, as more and more time went by the smell was still hovering in the office. I decide, for some reason, to check around the office to make sure he didn't shit and what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a big pile of shit, courtesy of my jerkwad of a dog! Needless to say, this may have been his final trip to the office, I don't enjoy spending my day cleaning up after him!