Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ideas for fun in the sun, if and when it ever comes...

With summer slowly approaching, it is time to start making plans to do as much as possible outdoors while the weather is good. I've been searching all over New England to find some cool, out of the ordinary, fun things to do. Ben & Jerry's in Waterbury, VT is a must. Hampton Beach in NH is a fun, cheesy spot to see almost anything. Whitewater rafting down the Penobscot or Kennebec Rivers is more than fun, it's a right of passage. Heading down to Fenway Park in Boston never gets old, especially watching the Red Sox take on the hated Yankees (which we have tickets to btw!!). This year though, there is one thing I am looking forward to more than any of the previously mentioned activities...

The Clam Box in Ipswich Mass. I mean, come on, with a name like that, you have to at least check it out, right? They claim to have a less greasy clam and a less messy box. I mean, that sounds good, right?! A clean, ungreasy clam box sounds pretty appealing to me, and I don't even like seafood!