Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey everyone, I'm selling something... ME!

As most of you know, I recently started a new full time job with a real estate developer, working tirelessly trying to get things caught up after years of apparently not really caring what happened there. In addition to this I am keeping track of the books for 3 small boutiques in Portland, doing some sales for a credit card processor, managing a friend's condo and working with a friend to broker other places. After all of this I still spend half of my time with my family and we play soccer and softball 3 times per week. One might think that is crazy, but damnit I love staying busy. We have been running non-stop on weekends, going to weddings, camping and to Red Sox games. A typical summer for the Marcole family, with something planned every weekend until September.

Despite all that I have on my plate already I am still looking for more. I would love to do some work for another retailer or two. I would also love to work with anyone who is looking to rent out their home or condo. If you, or anyone you know is looking for somebody, feel free to give me a shout, I would love to help you out, for a small fee of course.