Thursday, March 26, 2009

They are still hangin tough, or so I heard...

Last night was the big New Kids on the Block concert, and yours truly didn't end up going. Wifey and friends went, while Kerrigan and I watched the Mainiacs get their asses handed to them by some team from Canada. Anyways, I hear that the concert was a blast, as they played all the old classics like Step By Step, Hangin Tough and Please Don't Go Girl. I'm not sure if Joey can still hit those high notes, or if the dance moves are still as good (of course, this assumes they were good in the first place), but judging by the screams of all the 30 year old women in attendance (Nichole called me and held the phone up in the air during Hangin Tough->We Will Rock You->Hangin Tough), they still were able to captivate at least this crowd.

Remembering back to a blog from a while ago, I still think it would have been fun to go. Being one of a handful of dudes surrounded by chicks, that seems like a smart move, right? Alas, I had a great evening with my daughter, and was able to wake up without a hangover this morning, which is more than I can say for someone I know...