Friday, March 13, 2009

I need YOUR help!!!

Hey everyone, I need to ask you for some help. I'm once again taking part in the annual Bowl For Kid's Sake charity event benefiting the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Maine, and I have been asked to raise $500, and I am at a whooping $15!! I need your help to reach my goal, and I only have one week left!! I realize the economy is in the crapper, and that many of you, like myself are worried about losing your job, but this is a great charity, and an easy way to get a little extra back in your tax return next year! If you could all do me a favor and go to this site

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=299946&lis=0&kntae299946=36BFE312CD78459589CFF8C36CD63282

I can't tell you how grateful I would be for a donation, even $10. Please be generous, and remember, Marky loves you!