Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Don't let the door, wait a minute, I take that back, someone please hit him with that door!

Unless you live under a rock, you have heard that health care reform was passed on Sunday, and signed into law by the President. This was, obviously, a very big deal, with both sides very passionate about what they felt was good and bad, correct and wrong. I, for one, think health care reform is long overdue. I'm not saying that I'm in 100% agreement with everything in the bill that was passed, but something had to be done, and I feel like this is a step in the right direction.

More importantly though was the promise made by super conservative blow hard Rush Limbaugh. On March 9th, on his radio program, Rush promised America that if the health care bill passed, he would move to Costa Rica. Now, to be fair, he said he would move within five years of its passing, which is basically his way of hoping people forget and move on. Well, as of 2:19 PM on Wednesday, March 24th, there are 91,825 fans of the Help Rush Limbaugh Remember To Leave The Country fan page on Facebook, so something tells me it won't be forgotten any time soon. Please Rush, be a man of your word, for once, and head south to Costa Rica. Do us all a favor and take your cooky brethren with you. I'm all for opposing views and thoughts, but you, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin are poisonous people that are bad for this fine country. All you do is spew hate and ignorance and offer nothing positive in return. I'm just saying...