Thursday, October 8, 2009

Flabby arms? Loose skin? Have I got a product for you!

Obviously, there have been some pretty incredible inventions over the years, from the wheel to the iPod, and everything in between. However, when speaking of amazing inventions, this one is far and away at the top of the heap! Many women find themselves with less time to get to the gym regularly, and they need a quick and easy way to tone their arms. Well, the product you need is here...



Wow, is this for real? I mean, I have seen a lot of funny ads before, but this is one of the most amazing commercials I have ever seen! I mean, did nobody notice the dirty connotation this product has connected to it? It instantly reminds me of the scene from Old School when Frank "The Tank" Ricard goes home to find his wife in the middle of a dirty class taught by Andy Dick.

Anyways, for those of you who are looking to tone your arms, check out their website. Order now, while supplies last, I'm just saying...