Thursday, January 29, 2009

Musical interests of choice...

Lately I have been finding myself listening to some things that are a little off the beaten path of my typical musical choices. Michael Jackson (The Number Ones) has been played the most lately, with a new love for old school George Clinton and Stevie Wonder and Ray LaMontagne. Something about old school funk that makes your head bob a little. Can't get enough of it lately! These selections, however, are still not in my top 10 of all time. That list looks like this (in no particular order)...

1. Jane Says - Jane's Addiction
2. Possum Kingdom - The Toadies
3. Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam
4. Regulate - Warren G
5. Cumbersome - Seven Mary Three
6. Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
7. Shakedown Street - Grateful Dead
8. Two Step - Dave Matthews Band
9. Crazy Game of Poker - O.A.R.
10. Super Bowl Sundae - Ozomatli

These songs will never get old for me. I have a few others that could be swapped in and out from time to time, depending on my mood, but this is pretty solid for me.

What about you?